Ambarella (AMBA) options expected to be active after guidance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) is recently down $2.76 to $69.20 in the premarket on less than expected 2017 guidance. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 174, September is at 62, October is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 91.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Northern Trust (NTRS) January call option implied volatility increases to 47 into Q4 and outlook
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 31 into backing FY17 EPS view
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!