Amazon (AMZN) near term implied volatility low as shares at record high
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) September call option implied volatility is at 20, October is at 19, November is at 30; compared to tis 52-week range of 16 to 59 as shares traded at fresh record high.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!