Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) volatility elevated; shares trading at record low
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Alpha Natural (NYSE: ANR) June and July 9 calls are active as shares trade near a record low. July call option implied volatility is at 85, September is at 81, December is at 77; above its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data, suggests larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alpha Natural (ANR) Updates on Revolving Facility Borrowings
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Arch Coal (ACI), Related Stocks React after EPA Loses Supreme Court Ruling (BTU) (CNX) (CLD) (CBT) (CCC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!