Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) volatility elevated; shares trading at record low
- Wall St. recovers after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- FTC: Teva (TEVA) Agrees to Divest 79 Pharma Products to Settle Actavis (AGN) Generics Merger Issues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
Alpha Natural (NYSE: ANR) June and July 9 calls are active as shares trade near a record low. July call option implied volatility is at 85, September is at 81, December is at 77; above its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data, suggests larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology (LLTC) calls active on report of impending Analog Devices (ADI) takeover
- GoPro (GPRO) option prices increase into Q2 and outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!