Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) volatility elevated; shares trading at record low
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Alpha Natural (NYSE: ANR) June and July 9 calls are active as shares trade near a record low. July call option implied volatility is at 85, September is at 81, December is at 77; above its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data, suggests larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Goldman Sachs Comments on This Week's Coal Rally (AC) (ANR) (CLD)
- SodaStream (SODA) to Test Pepsi-Branded Products - Bloomberg (PEP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!