Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) volatility elevated; shares trading at record low
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Alpha Natural (NYSE: ANR) June and July 9 calls are active as shares trade near a record low. July call option implied volatility is at 85, September is at 81, December is at 77; above its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data, suggests larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to Sell on Challenging Met Coal Outlook
- Alpha Natural Resources Concludes Comprehensive Environmental Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!