Allstate (ALL) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allstate (NYSE: ALL) November 70 and 72.50 calls are active on total call volume of 5,250 contracts (460 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. November call option implied volatility is at 24, December is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Options with increasing put volume on December 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!