Alliance Data (ADS) puts active after mentioned cautiously by Citron Research
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) is recently down $4.41 to $197.67 after Citron Research said it sees 50% near-term downside in shares. Shares are recently down 4.9% to $197.39. August 200, September 195 and 200 puts are active on total put volume of 6,500 puts (1,001 calls). August put option implied volatility is at 59, September is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Options with increasing volume: IAC DLPH LFC SNA EBAY DNKN SAP AAP BK MAT HIMX STLD
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!