Alliance Data (ADS) puts active after mentioned cautiously by Citron Research
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) is recently down $4.41 to $197.67 after Citron Research said it sees 50% near-term downside in shares. Shares are recently down 4.9% to $197.39. August 200, September 195 and 200 puts are active on total put volume of 6,500 puts (1,001 calls). August put option implied volatility is at 59, September is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!