Alliance Data (ADS) puts active after mentioned cautiously by Citron Research
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) is recently down $4.41 to $197.67 after Citron Research said it sees 50% near-term downside in shares. Shares are recently down 4.9% to $197.39. August 200, September 195 and 200 puts are active on total put volume of 6,500 puts (1,001 calls). August put option implied volatility is at 59, September is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- SolarCity (SCTY) October weekly 20 calls active into Tesla (TSLA) reporting Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!