Allergan plc (AGN) volatility low into acquiring Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (TBRA)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) September weekly option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 54 into acquiring Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) for an upfront payment of $28.35 per share, in cash, and up to $49.84 per share in Contingent Value Rights (CVRs).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132 straddle priced for movement of 9.4% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, tbra
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!