Allergan plc (AGN) volatility low into acquiring Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (TBRA)
- Wall Street boosted by financial, tech stocks
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) September weekly option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 54 into acquiring Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) for an upfront payment of $28.35 per share, in cash, and up to $49.84 per share in Contingent Value Rights (CVRs).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce (CRM) volatility flat into investor day at Dreamforce 2016
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR FIT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, tbra
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!