Allergan plc (AGN) volatility low into acquiring Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (TBRA)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) September weekly option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 54 into acquiring Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) for an upfront payment of $28.35 per share, in cash, and up to $49.84 per share in Contingent Value Rights (CVRs).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, tbra
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!