Alibaba (BABA) calls active after price target upgrades
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) October 110 and 113 calls are active on total call volume of 79K contracts (15K puts) after its price target was raised to $125 from $104 at Stifel and raised to $124 from $107 at UBS. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 38, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!