Alibaba (BABA) calls active after price target upgrades
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) October 110 and 113 calls are active on total call volume of 79K contracts (15K puts) after its price target was raised to $125 from $104 at Stifel and raised to $124 from $107 at UBS. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 38, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!