Alibaba (BABA) calls active after price target upgrades
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) October 110 and 113 calls are active on total call volume of 79K contracts (15K puts) after its price target was raised to $125 from $104 at Stifel and raised to $124 from $107 at UBS. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 38, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
- Baker Hughes (BHI) volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!