Alibaba (BABA) calls active after price target upgrades
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) October 110 and 113 calls are active on total call volume of 79K contracts (15K puts) after its price target was raised to $125 from $104 at Stifel and raised to $124 from $107 at UBS. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 38, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods (WFM) volatility low into could return 40% in two years, Barron's says
- Sarepta (SRPT) volatility low into shares could have 'considerably more upside,' Barron's says
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!