Alibaba (BABA) calls active after price target upgrades
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) October 110 and 113 calls are active on total call volume of 79K contracts (15K puts) after its price target was raised to $125 from $104 at Stifel and raised to $124 from $107 at UBS. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 38, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call strike movement; NFLX BABA
- Stocks with call strike movement; AMZN TSLA
- Options with volume and volatility movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!