Alcoa (AA) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 58, October is at 44, November is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 63 into the expected release of Q3 on October 11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with plan for Rite Aid (RAD deal, Bloomberg reports
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: CF AXP BMY MRK GE SLB IBM HLF SWKS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!