Aerie (AERI) September volatility at 190 into 'successful' efficacy results of Phase 3 Roclatan trial
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) is recently up $12.17 to $33.30 in the premarket after reporting 'successful' efficacy results of Phase 3 Roclatan trial. September call option implied volatility is at 190, October is at 200; compared to its 52-week range of 63 to 274.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low