Aerie (AERI) September volatility at 190 into 'successful' efficacy results of Phase 3 Roclatan trial
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) is recently up $12.17 to $33.30 in the premarket after reporting 'successful' efficacy results of Phase 3 Roclatan trial. September call option implied volatility is at 190, October is at 200; compared to its 52-week range of 63 to 274.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!