Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) calls twice as active as puts on elevated volatility into Q2 and outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) August call option implied volatility is at 67, September is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 60 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 16
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4