Adtran (ADTN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) October option implied volatility is at 85, November is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 57 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) volatility low into Sibanye Gold (SBGL) acquiring for enterprise value of $2.2B
- Options with increasing call volume on December 8
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position