Adobe (ADBE) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) October call option implied volatility is at 27, November is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 50 into the expected release of Q3 results on September 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) put spread trades as shares pull back from high end of historic range
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on 2.5 calls trade for every 1 put on moving closer to a sale report
- Apple (AAPL) option volume builds as shares trade near low of day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!