Actives: FB BAC AAPL TWTR AMD DAL BABA AMZN WFM NFLX MU VRX CMG C APA
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Actives: FB BAC AAPL TWTR AMD DAL BABA AMZN WFM AAL NFLX MU VRX CMG C APA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!