Actives: AAPL TWTR AMZN
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Actives: AAPL TWTR AMZN BAC INTC FB NVAX BABA WFC MU GPRO JD ORCL SCTY CSCO XOM JPM C DB AMD
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
- Twitter (TWTR) to discontinue Vine
- Twitter (TWTR) CEO Dorsey declines to comment on sale rumors; says board focused on creating value - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!