Active options and volatility movement
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 25c to 30.19
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 61c to 13.98
Actives: FB AAPL BAC MU AMD T LOW BX BABA ALR TGT JPM DIS AMZN C PG NVDA NFLX SBUX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL JPM NFLX AMZN WFC FEYE FCX GS C RAD TSLA P GOOGL NVDA GME MS AIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!