Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) puts more active than calls into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) September 18 and 21 puts are active on total put volume of 25K contracts (18K calls) into the expected release of Q2 results on August 30. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 140, September is at 71, October is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 75.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly call option implied volatility at 109 into Q3
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!