Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) puts more active than calls into Q2 and outlook
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) September 18 and 21 puts are active on total put volume of 25K contracts (18K calls) into the expected release of Q2 results on August 30. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 140, September is at 71, October is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 75.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Active options: AAPL FB QCOM BAC TWTR TSLA BABA HAL MSFT MCD VALE RAD BMY AMZN INTC NVDA FCX C NFLX
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility flat into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!