Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) November volatility elevated at 278 into Q3 and holiday outlook
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) November call option implied volatility is at 278, December is at 104; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 74 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol Myers (BMY) weekly volatility increases into Q4
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into Q4 and outlook