AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) October weekly 37.5 and 38 calls are active after the WSJ reported it’s in advanced talks to purchase Time Warner (TWX). October weekly call option implied is at 29, November is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!