AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) October weekly 37.5 and 38 calls are active after the WSJ reported it’s in advanced talks to purchase Time Warner (TWX). October weekly call option implied is at 29, November is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL