ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) volatility increases after former presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders post to Twitter
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ARIAD Pharma (NASDAQ: ARIA) October put option implied volatility is ta 125, November is at 90; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 92 after former presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders posted to Twitter: "Drug corporations' greed is unbelievable. Ariad has raised the price of a leukemia drug to almost $199,000 a year."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; KMI VIAB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!