ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) volatility continues to move higher as shares trend lower
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ARIAD Pharma (NASDAQ: ARIA) October put option implied volatility is ta 155, November is at 120; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 92 as shares continue to trend lower after former presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders recent poste to Twitter: "Drug corporations' greed is unbelievable. Ariad has raised the price of a leukemia drug to almost $199,000 a year."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Aetna (AET) calls active after report of buyout of Humana (HUM) blocked by judge
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!