ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) puts active after former presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders posted to Twitter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ARIAD Pharma (NASDAQ: ARIA) October weekly 12.5 and 13 puts are active on total put volume of 2,500 contracts (900 calls) on former presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders posted to Twitter: "Drug corporations' greed is unbelievable. Ariad has raised the price of a leukemia drug to almost $199,000 a year." October weekly put option implied volatility is ta 102, October is at 78, November is at 73; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 92.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Shares Drop to Session Lows
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Volatility and Volume movement