AK Steel (AKS) October weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
- Wall Street aims at record highs as Trump rally rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 120, November is at 77; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 130 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) volatility elevated into acquiring Stillwater Mining (SWC) for enterprise value of $2.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!