Walt Disney (DIS) August volatility slightly elevated as shares test record high into Q3
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boosts - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) is expected to release Q3 results after the market close on August 7. August put option implied volatility is at 27, September and October is at 24; compared to its 26-week average of 25 according to Track Data
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rentrak Announces Top DVD & Blu-ray Sales and Rentals for Week Ending Dec. 1, 2013
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!