Walmart (WMT) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT) August call option implied volatility is at 66, September 22; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 33 into the expected release of Q2 results this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wal-mart (WMT) says report on partnership with auto dealers untrue - Bloomberg
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) January weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!