Tiffany (TIF) puts more active than calls as volatility decreases as shares trade at 14-month low
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Tiffany (NYSE: TIF) is recently down $5.22 to $56.57 on less than expected sales guidance. Nomura maintains its Neutral rating and say’s “Lower F12 guidance, current sales trends weak, new debt.” June 52 and 55 puts are active on total put volume of 7K puts (4K calls). June and July put option implied volatility of 35 is near its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesNomura, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!