Signet Jewelers (SIG) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) September call option implied volatility is at 48, October is at 37, compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 57 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT agrees to buy for $49.4B
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!