Salesforce.com (CRM) September implied volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 93, September is at 41, October is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 79 into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT offers to buy out for $56.50 per share
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!