Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) August volatility bid up into Q1 and China growth outlook
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) is expected to release Q1 results on August 8. August call option implied volatility is at 51, September and October is at 36; above its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AMD (AMD) Shares Strengthens Amid Activity in Weekly Calls
- BofA/ML Transitions Coverage on Tesla (TSLA), Raises Price Target to $180
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Sees Activity on Renewed Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!