Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) August volatility bid up into Q1 and China growth outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) is expected to release Q1 results on August 8. August call option implied volatility is at 51, September and October is at 36; above its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- JPMorgan Upgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Overweight; Analyst Sees Positive Catalysts Despite Lockup Expiration
- Cowen Starts Ralph Lauren (RL) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!