Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) August volatility bid up into Q1 and China growth outlook
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) is expected to release Q1 results on August 8. August call option implied volatility is at 51, September and October is at 36; above its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!