Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) August volatility bid up into Q1 and China growth outlook
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/2: (CDTI) (IKGH) (HK) Higher; (DXM) (PBYI) (CERU) Lower
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 3% in May; Results Bolstered by Strong Chevy Pickup Sales
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) U.S. Sales Fell 1.3% in May Amid Weakness in Trucks, Utilities Segments
- Hedge funds Ask Macy's (M) to Consider Real Estate Options
Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) is expected to release Q1 results on August 8. August call option implied volatility is at 51, September and October is at 36; above its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ralph Lauren (RL) 'Simply Too Cheap', Goldman Sachs Upgrades to Buy
- Unusual Options Activity Noted in Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Calls
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Weakness Tied to Microsoft Letter (MSFT) Urging Termination of TLPS Proceedings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!