Option volume flows
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume; EL DE BKE HIBB GPS CXW GEO AMAT RH
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 18; VG GNTX GT NTAP EL SA VRSN LPI YY HST CRZO WUBA PTLA
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 18; PDCE ALRM WGP TGP EL OIL PTLA CXW ROST QVCA CZR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!