Option volume flows
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume; EL DE BKE HIBB GPS CXW GEO AMAT RH
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 18; VG GNTX GT NTAP EL SA VRSN LPI YY HST CRZO WUBA PTLA
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 18; PDCE ALRM WGP TGP EL OIL PTLA CXW ROST QVCA CZR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January 84.50 straddle priced for movement of 2.1% into Q2
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!