Option volume flows
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: DIS SPWR YELP M JWN JCP KORS SAK KSS BABA MYL
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 9; INVA ARWR MWW LLTC YELP HSBC STWD NXST ZTLQ
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 9; NUAN ZTTQ D APC WEN CDE CYBR YELP BKD HAIN PDCE AMX W
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BMY MRK AIG IBM HLF SWKS QRVO CRUS GE SLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!