Option volume flows
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: DIS SPWR YELP M JWN JCP KORS SAK KSS BABA MYL
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 9; INVA ARWR MWW LLTC YELP HSBC STWD NXST ZTLQ
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 9; NUAN ZTTQ D APC WEN CDE CYBR YELP BKD HAIN PDCE AMX W
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!