Nvidia (NVDA) August volatility above 200 into Q2
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Nvidia (Nasdaq: NVDA) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 213, August standards is at 76, September is at 46, December is at 41; compared to its 26-week average of 46 according to Track Data, suggesting larger near term price movement into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
- H-P (HPQ) Goes Into Stealth Mode for Latest Tablet Unveiling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!