Nordstrom (JWN) volatility elevated as shares up in premarket on better than expected results
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nordstrom (JWN) is recently up 10% in the premarket after the retailer reported better-than-expected earnings for the Q2 and raised its profit guidance for fiscal 2016. August call option implied is at 80, September is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!