Nordstrom (JWN) volatility elevated as shares up in premarket on better than expected results
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nordstrom (JWN) is recently up 10% in the premarket after the retailer reported better-than-expected earnings for the Q2 and raised its profit guidance for fiscal 2016. August call option implied is at 80, September is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wal-mart (WMT), J.C. Penney (JCP), Other Retailers Show Strength on Market Open
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!