NetApp (NTAP) volatility elevated into less than expected guidance
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) is recently trading down $6.11 to $26.75 in the premarket on less than expected guidance. Sterne Agee lowered its rating to Hold from Buy. May call option implied volatility was at 200, June is at 69, July is at 52, September is at 45; compared to its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leading Analyst Firm Ranks NetApp as #1 in Storage System Capacity Shipped for Public Cloud Infrastructure*
- NetApp to Participate in the Raymond James Conference on December 10, 2013 and the BMO Conference on December 11, 2013
- UPDATE: NetApp to Participate in the Raymond James Conference on December 10, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesSterne Agee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!