Navistar (NAV) puts more active than calls on elevated volatility into Q3 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) September weekly 14 and 14.50 puts are active on total put volume of 770 contracts (500 calls) into the expected release of Q3 results today after the market close. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 86, September is at 75, October is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 161.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TSLA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!