Navistar (NAV) puts more active than calls on elevated volatility into Q3 and outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) September weekly 14 and 14.50 puts are active on total put volume of 770 contracts (500 calls) into the expected release of Q3 results today after the market close. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 86, September is at 75, October is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 161.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!