Navistar (NAV) puts more active than calls on elevated volatility into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) September weekly 14 and 14.50 puts are active on total put volume of 770 contracts (500 calls) into the expected release of Q3 results today after the market close. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 86, September is at 75, October is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 161.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!