NVIDIA (NVDA) August volatility elevated into Q2 and growth outlook
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 185, August is at 78, September is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 68 into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook