Lululemon Athetica (LULU) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 124, September is at 52, October is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 64 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
- JD.com (JD) December weekly calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!