Lululemon Athetica (LULU) puts active on elevated volatility into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) September weekly 70 and 75 puts are active on total put volume of 21K contracts (10K calls) into the expected release of Q1 results on September 1. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 129, September is at 54, October is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 64.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) October weekly calls expiring Friday active
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!