Lululemon Athetica (LULU) puts active on elevated volatility into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) September weekly 70 and 75 puts are active on total put volume of 21K contracts (10K calls) into the expected release of Q1 results on September 1. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 129, September is at 54, October is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 64.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) volatility elevated into topping Q3 estimates
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!