Lululemon Athetica (LULU) puts active on elevated volatility into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) September weekly 70 and 75 puts are active on total put volume of 21K contracts (10K calls) into the expected release of Q1 results on September 1. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 129, September is at 54, October is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 64.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 31 into backing FY17 EPS view
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!