Linkedin (LNKD) volatility elevated into solid Q2 and raised guidance
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Linkedin (Nasdaq: LNKD) is recently up $8.29 to$101.10 in the premarket after announcing solid Q2 and raised guidance. Goldman Sachs says "Core growth well above expectations." Overall option implied volatility of 83 is above its 26-week average of 54 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Cyber Alliance Joins Forces With M3AAWG to Drive Industry Adoption of Cybersecurity Solutions
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- LinkedIn (LNKD) PT Raised to $180 at Piper Jaffray; 'Q1 Report De-Risks CY16'