La-Z-Boy (LZB) volatility flat into Q1 and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
La-Z-Boy (NYSE: LZB) September call option implied volatility is at 37, October is at 43, compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 55 into the expected release of Q1 results on August 23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Volatility and Volume movement