Kraft Foods (KFT) volatility flat as shares rally to 9-year high into Q1 and split-up
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) is expected to release Q1 results before the market open on May 3. May put option implied volatility is at 17, June is at 16, September is at 18; compared to its 26-week average of 18 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infoblox (BLOX) June volatility bid up into Q3 and outlook
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) May weekly volatility elevated at 104 into Q2 and outlook
- AZO, BBY and DSW straddle prices bid up into quarterly reports and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!