Kraft Foods (KFT) volatility flat as shares rally to 9-year high into Q1 and split-up
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) Held Talks to Acquire Flipboard for $1B in Stock - Report
- Priceline (PCLN) Will Make Additional $250M Investment in Ctrip.com (CTRP)
- Barrick Gold (ABX), Zijin Mining Enter Strategic Partnership; Zijin Will Acquire 50% of Barrick Niugini
- Hot Topic to Acquire Geeknet (GKNT) for $17.50/Share
Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) is expected to release Q1 results before the market open on May 3. May put option implied volatility is at 17, June is at 16, September is at 18; compared to its 26-week average of 18 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avon Products (AVP) on Watch Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Ticks Higher Early Following New Common Stock Buyback Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!