Kraft Foods (KFT) volatility flat as shares rally to 9-year high into Q1 and split-up
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) is expected to release Q1 results before the market open on May 3. May put option implied volatility is at 17, June is at 16, September is at 18; compared to its 26-week average of 18 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!