Kraft Foods (KFT) volatility flat as shares rally to 9-year high into Q1 and split-up
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) is expected to release Q1 results before the market open on May 3. May put option implied volatility is at 17, June is at 16, September is at 18; compared to its 26-week average of 18 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- Biocept (BIOC) Traders Begin Taking Profits; Shares Appear Overbought
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!