Kraft Foods (KFT) volatility flat as shares rally to 9-year high into Q1 and split-up
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) is expected to release Q1 results before the market open on May 3. May put option implied volatility is at 17, June is at 16, September is at 18; compared to its 26-week average of 18 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exelixis (EXEL) call volume and volatility spikes as shares fall 17%
- Costco (COST) volatility increase into as shares near record high into Q4
- Nike (NKE) volatility elevated as shares pull back in premarket on outlook