Kraft Foods (KFT) volatility flat as shares rally to 9-year high into Q1 and split-up
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) is expected to release Q1 results before the market open on May 3. May put option implied volatility is at 17, June is at 16, September is at 18; compared to its 26-week average of 18 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- Plug Power (PLUG) Gives Up Some Early Gains
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Halted as News is Disseminated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!