Kohl’s (KSS) in the money August 37.5 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) August call option implied volatility is at 56, September is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 57 into the expected release of Q3 results on August 11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- McDonalds (MCD) October 111 straddle priced for movement of 2.7% into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement