Joy Global (JOY) volatility increase; shares at 20-month low on weak results
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Joy Global (NYSE: JOY) is recently down $4.00 to $53.87 on the company seeing FY12 EPS $7.15-$7.45, consensus $7.60, and seeing FY12 revenue $5.5B-$5.7B, consensus $5.7B. BMO Capital say’s “Near-term outlook softer; Buy on weakness, longer-term fundamentals solid.” July and October put option implied volatility is at 56; above its 26-week average of 45 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global Elects New Director
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/03: (ABBV) (AAPL) (FRX) Upgraded; (PFE) (DIS) (AT) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!