J.M. Smucker (SJM) volatility flat into lower outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) sees FY13 EPS $5.00-$5.10, consensus $5.23. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is near its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!