J.M. Smucker (SJM) volatility flat into lower outlook
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) sees FY13 EPS $5.00-$5.10, consensus $5.23. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is near its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Gains Ahead of Thursday's Webcast on 'New Offering'
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Issues Second Response to Short Sellers
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!