J.M. Smucker (SJM) volatility flat into lower outlook
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) sees FY13 EPS $5.00-$5.10, consensus $5.23. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is near its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- IsoRay (ISR) Mentioned Cautiously by Noted Market Watcher
- Loeb's Third Point Cuts Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY), Adds to Delta (DAL), Actavis (ACT) Stakes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!