J.M. Smucker (SJM) volatility flat into lower outlook
- Wall Street ends little changed ahead of jobs report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) sees FY13 EPS $5.00-$5.10, consensus $5.23. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is near its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perceptive's Joe Edelman sees Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) drug being approved - CNBC
- Oil majors' results surprise, but output fall, volatile trading lurk
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Adds to Yesterday's Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!