J.C. Penney (JCP) volatility elevated into Q1 as peers Kohl’s and Macy’s sell off after results
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) is expected to release Q1 results on May 15. May call option implied volatility is at 99, June is at 61, August is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!