J.C. Penney (JCP) volatility elevated into Q1 as peers Kohl’s and Macy’s sell off after results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) is expected to release Q1 results on May 15. May call option implied volatility is at 99, June is at 61, August is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!