J.C. Penney (JCP) volatility elevated into Q1 as peers Kohl’s and Macy’s sell off after results
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) is expected to release Q1 results on May 15. May call option implied volatility is at 99, June is at 61, August is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saks to start Black Friday sales early: Hudson's Bay CEO
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Ticks Higher Early as Volatility Continues
- Voltari (VLTC) Sees Continued Early Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!