J.C. Penney (JCP) volatility elevated into Q1 as peers Kohl’s and Macy’s sell off after results
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) is expected to release Q1 results on May 15. May call option implied volatility is at 99, June is at 61, August is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
- UPDATE: Cablevision Systems (CVC) Jumps Amid Unusual Options Activity
- JCPENNEY CEO MARVIN ELLISON TO PRESENT AT GOLDMAN SACHS GLOBAL RETAILING CONFERENCE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!