J.C. Penney (JCP) volatility elevated into Q1 as peers Kohl’s and Macy’s sell off after results
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) is expected to release Q1 results on May 15. May call option implied volatility is at 99, June is at 61, August is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra (ULTA) volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q2 and outlook
- Autodesk (ADSK) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Mylan (MYL) calls active after cutting patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!