J.C. Penney (JCP) volatility elevated into Q1 as peers Kohl’s and Macy’s sell off after results
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) is expected to release Q1 results on May 15. May call option implied volatility is at 99, June is at 61, August is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) volatility elevated into shares trading lower on Q2 results and weak guidance
- Straddles bid up into quarterly results and outlook
- BlackBerry (BBRY) June calls active as July implied volatility increases into Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!