J.C. Penney (JCP) implied volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q2
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 148, August is at 92, September is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 81 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement