Intuit (INTU) September option implied volatility flat on more puts than calls into Q4 and outlook
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) September call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 42 into the expected release of Q4 results on August 23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility at 31 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!