Intel (INTC) April option prices bid up, outer month offered lower into Q1 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is expected to release Q1 results today after the market close. Jefferies has a Hold rating with a $27 price target. April call option implied volatility is at 39, May is at 24, June is at 21, July is at 22; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data. Elevated April call volatility suggests larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/24: (COH) (DSW) (NCLH) Upgraded; (HFC) (HII) (S) Downgraded
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!