Intel (INTC) April option prices bid up, outer month offered lower into Q1 and outlook
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is expected to release Q1 results today after the market close. Jefferies has a Hold rating with a $27 price target. April call option implied volatility is at 39, May is at 24, June is at 21, July is at 22; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data. Elevated April call volatility suggests larger near term price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- UPDATE: Power Integrations (POWI) Slammed on International Rectifier Corp. (IRF) Halt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!