Intel (INTC) April option prices bid up, outer month offered lower into Q1 and outlook
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is expected to release Q1 results today after the market close. Jefferies has a Hold rating with a $27 price target. April call option implied volatility is at 39, May is at 24, June is at 21, July is at 22; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data. Elevated April call volatility suggests larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
- Boeing (BA) Bullish Stance Reiterated, Estimate Raised at Jefferies on Buybacks
- UNITE HERE: Cafeteria workers at Intel to lose jobs on Thanksgiving
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!