Intel (INTC) April option prices bid up, outer month offered lower into Q1 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is expected to release Q1 results today after the market close. Jefferies has a Hold rating with a $27 price target. April call option implied volatility is at 39, May is at 24, June is at 21, July is at 22; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data. Elevated April call volatility suggests larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil majors' results surprise, but output fall, volatile trading lurk
- Intel Announces Executive Promotion
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/29: (ALXN) (WNS) (CE) Upgraded; (WYNN) (SRPT) (DB) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!