Intel (INTC) April option prices bid up, outer month offered lower into Q1 and outlook
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/17: (ASPX) (VOLC) (DRIV) Higher; (NVGN) (BEAV) (RT) Lower
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
- Morgan Stanley Sees Major Server Cycle in 2015, Upgrades IT Hardware Sector (HPQ) (STX) (WDC) (QLGC)
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is expected to release Q1 results today after the market close. Jefferies has a Hold rating with a $27 price target. April call option implied volatility is at 39, May is at 24, June is at 21, July is at 22; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data. Elevated April call volatility suggests larger near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pershing Square's Ackman Appears on Bloomberg TV; Herbalife (HLF) Implosion Likely in 2015
- UPDATE: Altera (ALTR) PT Lifted to $38 at Northland Capital Markets; Speculates on Intel (INTC) Takeover
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!