HP Inc (HPQ) August weekly volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 68, September is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 52 into the expected release of Q3 results on August 24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Options with increasing volume