HP Inc (HPQ) August weekly volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 68, September is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 52 into the expected release of Q3 results on August 24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
- JD.com (JD) December weekly calls active
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!